- Show of support from today's youth signals dawn of the first dementia-friendly generation. Nearly a third of young people know someone living with dementia. Two thirds of young people (62 per cent) would like to help someone with dementia, but a lack of understanding could be holding ...
- Age UK has been chosen as Bupa’s strategic charity partner in the UK, integrating activity throughout all aspects of the Bupa UK business, engaging employees to customers and beyond. The healthcare specialist and its over 32,000 employees will be raising funds and volunteering for Age ...
- The Minister of State for Care and Support Norman Lamb MP has joined six major charities to launch a nationwide drive to reach out to thousands of carers missing out on vital support and services (photo attached). From today, the six charities are calling on individuals ...
- Residents, staff and guests at Four Seasons’ care homes across the UK are taking part in a fundraising event to raise awareness for Dementia UK. Care homes up and down the country will host a ‘Time for a Cuppa!’ day during the first week of March ...
- Signature Senior Lifestyle, a leading provider of high quality, private-pay, care and nursing homes, has recently been acquired by the current Management Team. Signature was established in 2006 by Cabot Square Capital, in response to the lack of premium care homes in the UK. The group ...
- NHS Confederation responds to new partnership funding in Greater Manchester Responding to the discussions in Greater Manchester around a new partnership for health and social care, Rob Webster, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, said: “On the day when the 2015 Challenge partnership has published “Our prescription ...
Read about the latest news in the nursing and care home industry… [more]
RBC publishes The Carer and other leading industry publications… [more]
Search through our directory of service and industry providers… [more]
FEATURED ADVERTISER OF THE MONTH
Nationwide Healthcare Staff In 48 Hours
The Bluerock benefits:
• All-inclusive flat hourly rate of £9.39p/h (No need to deal with VAT, Sick pay)
• All staff arrive with: healthcare training completion certificates, valid DBS check, public liability insurance and very own uniform
• 48-hour turnaround time
• Free temporary to permanent option at end of contract
• Specialist relocation team to assist with all travel and accommodation
• Supply UK Nationwide
We listen to, and understand your company policy and therefore only match the ideal professionals to it. We also offer the opportunity to turn temporary contracts into permanent – completely free of charge.
Please feel free to call a member of our committed and dedicated office team to discuss your requirements further and take a quick look at the CVs we have available.