- Figures revealed as Age UK crowns its Digital Champion 2015, supported by actress June Whitfield New research by Age UK reveals that the overwhelming majority (85%) of older people aged 55 and over who use the Internet say their life has changed for the better by ...
- Care England, the largest representative body for social care providers, has today announced the appointment of two special advisors on nursing, who will strengthen the organisation’s networks and help to develop policy on nursing and care issues. Both Professor Trish Morris-Thompson and Deborah Sturdy have distinguished ...
- Two new quality standards on managing medicines in care homes and preventing falls will help to improve the quality of care for older people. More than 350,000 people in England and Wales live in a care home, according to official figures. However, mistakes in administering medicines are ...
- Chris Shield, Clinical Nurse Manager at Newbus Grange Autism Service in Darlington, has been shortlisted for Learning Disability Nurse of the Year in the National Learning Disability Awards. The National Learning Disabilities Awards celebrate excellence in the support for people with learning disabilities and aim to ...
- Only one in ten council Chief Executives are confident their council can protect frontline services in the face of continued austerity over the next five years, according to PwC’s annual survey of local government leadership. PwC’s fifth, annual survey, ‘Local State We’re In’ 2015, asked over ...
Read about the latest news in the nursing and care home industry… [more]
RBC publishes The Carer and other leading industry publications… [more]
Search through our directory of service and industry providers… [more]
FEATURED ADVERTISER OF THE MONTH
Nationwide Healthcare Staff In 48 Hours
The Bluerock benefits:
• All-inclusive flat hourly rate of £9.39p/h (No need to deal with VAT, Sick pay)
• All staff arrive with: healthcare training completion certificates, valid DBS check, public liability insurance and very own uniform
• 48-hour turnaround time
• Free temporary to permanent option at end of contract
• Specialist relocation team to assist with all travel and accommodation
• Supply UK Nationwide
We listen to, and understand your company policy and therefore only match the ideal professionals to it. We also offer the opportunity to turn temporary contracts into permanent – completely free of charge.
Please feel free to call a member of our committed and dedicated office team to discuss your requirements further and take a quick look at the CVs we have available.