The next National Seminar (Virtual) from the National Association of Care Catering (NACC) ‘Dining with Dementia’ is taking place on Thursday 22nd April from 14:00.
Hear from the panel of experts sharing their best practices for dining experiences, menu planning ideas, and provide their expert guidance for those living with loved ones and or those working in a care catering setting.
- Stacey Simms, Manager, Healthwatch Wiltshire
- Maree McCabe, Chief Executive Officer, Dementia Australia
- Jules Knight, Consultant Admiral Nurse, Dementia UK
- Declan Henderson, Category Development Manager – Specialist Nutrition, apetito
- Sophie Murray, Head of Nutrition & Hydration, Sunrise Senior Living & Anne Dudley, Catering Support Officer, Hampshire County Council
PLUS, this seminar is FREE to attend – what could be better?
Register today at https://bit.ly/NACCAprilSeminar