Entering the Accolades gives entrants the chance to recognise the great work they do and also to share best practice across the sector so we can continue to make innovative improvements to care and support services.
For 2015/16 the entry process has been simplified and there are nine categories to choose from and:
- Best employer of under 250 staff
- Best employer of over 250 staff
- Best individual employer who employs their own staff
- Best employer support for Apprenticeships
- Best employer support for continuing professional development (CPD) for regulated professionals (including social work, nursing, occupational therapy, physiotherapy)
- Best provider of learning and development
- Best recruitment initiative
- Most effective approach to leadership and management
- Most effective approach to integration and new models of care
Skills for Care CEO Sharon Allen said: “Winning an Accolade is a national recognition of the work being done by organisations and individual employers to improve the lives of people who need care and support through effective workforce development.
“If you provide a high quality service and invest in training, qualifications and development for your staff you should seriously consider entering.”
The closing date for entries is Thursday 24 September 2015. You can download details of how to enter and entry forms at www.skillsforcare.org.uk/accolades.