CQC Appoints Heads Of Adult Social Care Inspections
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has appointed 11 new Heads of Adult Social Care Inspections who will support the Adult Social Care directorate in transforming the way Adult Social Care services are regulated and inspected.
The new appointments complete a final team of 13 Heads of Inspections who collectively will lead the regionally based specialist Adult Social Care teams across England.
They will make sure that the programme of inspections for the 25,000 Adult Social Care locations are effectively delivered.
· Robert Tovey, Chief Executive Officer at Bethphage – a charity that supports adults with learning and physical disabilities.
· Sheila Grant, Inspection Manager at CQC.
· Ros Sanderson, Acting Head of Registration.
· Jemima Burnage, Head of Social Work and Safeguarding at Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust.
· Deb Holland, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
· Rob Assall, Inspection Manager at CQC.
· Sue Howard, Head of Inspection at CQC – already in post.
· Gale Stirling, Acting Head of Inspection.
· Segun Oladokun, Inspection Manager at CQC.
· Rebecca Bauers, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
· Nicky Nendick, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
· Alison Murray, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
· Debbie Ivanova, Head of Inspection at CQC – already in post.
Commenting on the appointments, Andrea Sutcliffe, CQC’s Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care, said: “I am delighted to have successfully appointed such a talented bunch of people who will work with me and the rest of the team in transforming the way Adult Social Care services in England are monitored and inspected.
“They each bring with them a wealth of experience from their roles in regulation, service provision and professional leadership.
“Together, we are determined to use regulation to encourage improvement, celebrate success, take action where necessary – and above all – ensure services are being delivered in a way for people that are safe, caring, effective, responsive and well-led.”
For media enquiries about the Care Quality Commission, call the CQC press office on 020 7448 9401 during office hours or out of hours on 07917 232 143. For general enquiries, call 03000 61 61 61.