Care home providers are being invited to a free, specialist conference on 1 March to explore the link between care home Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection ratings and care home profitability improvement.
The event – organised by national law firm, Stephensons, in partnership with ACJ Risk Solutions – offers delegates an opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in a number of key regulatory areas as well as the chance to network.
The varied agenda will be delivered by experts in the relevant fields who will provide a comprehensive picture of:
- how to prepare effectively for CQC inspections by utilising a compliance plan
- the challenges following CQC inspections
- what can be done if care homes are given a negative ranking
Speakers at the conference will include:
- Jim Smith, Director, ACJ Risk Solutions Limited – ‘Being inspection ready’
- Philip Richardson, Partner, Stephensons Solicitors – ‘Employment law considerations’
- Laura Hannah, Associate Solicitor, Stephensons Solicitors – ‘Challenging CQC following an inspection’
Delegates are also being offered a free half hour appointment after the seminar to discuss any further, relevant issues and seek initial guidance.
The conference runs from 8:45am – 10:30am on Thursday 1 March at Whites, De Havilland Way, Horwich, BL6 6SF.
To find out more and reserve a place, visit www.stephensons.co.uk