Yes, Christmas is coming and we here at THE CARER are offering care homes the opportunity to win a luxury Scottish hamper packed with festive goodies!
Remember afternoon tea week? We do! That wonderful and quintessentially British tradition so loved in care homes. This year we put up an “Afternoon Tea Week” prize inviting care homes to share the celebrations for afternoon tea week with us.
We were overwhelmed with the response we received we are delighted to say, care homes all over the country sharing their activities, menus, stories and celebrations which filled 5 pages in our digital issue at www.thecareruk.com/carerdigital114
With the lucky winner being Hutton view care home in Brentwood.
So, we are launching our Christmas competition, and once again a delightful luxury Scottish festive hamper is waiting to be delivered to a care home who “pushes out the boat” to celebrate Christmas
All you have to do is briefly tell us what you did at your home to celebrate Christmas, menus and decorations, details of any festive events you held, Christmas fundraising activities or details of the homemade traditional tasty delights you create with a couple of photographs and perhaps quotes from residents and we will pick a winner!
That’s it! We will be picking a winner on Friday, December 30th, and hopefully will be dispatching a luxury hamper to a lucky winner the very same day!
(Last time to submit your entry is 12 noon on 30/12/22)
Simply email your entry to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to receive any prizes that may be awarded to you.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person and the competition is completely free to enter.
3. RBC Publishing Ltd’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
4. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
6. RBC Publishing Ltd accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.