WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
This event is designed for all those working within care catering. It is packed with vital information to help you improve the catering provision you have responsibility for – be it those people living in residential homes, within the community receiving domiciliary care or who living in sheltered accommodation.
Network with colleagues and enjoy the informal pre-forum evening dinner.
Celebrate with industry peers at the Black Tie Awards Dinner with a superb 3-course meal and awards ceremony.
Plus there are all the breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks where you’ll be able to exchange ideas, put names to faces and catch up with old friends.
SOURCE NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICE
The CaterCare exhibition runs alongside the training event – more than 50 manufacturers and service providers will be demonstrating the very latest food, drink, technology and equipment products ideal for use in your catering establishments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Catering managers
• Local authority staff and NHS staff
• Social services officers
• Owners or managers of day care centres or residential homes
• Healthcare company executives
• Domiciliary care providers
• Any supplier to the care catering sector – See more at: http://www.thenacc.co.uk/events/Training_development#sthash.TEoUWDBV.dpuf
For more information including booking form please see NACC Delegate Flyer