A special presentation was held to formally acknowledge staff members for their continued work, which between them works out to 120 years of combined service. Each staff member was presented with a pin badge, certificate and a gift by the home’s manager, Chris Chambers, alongside the area and operations manager, Debbie de Beer.
The group of staff includes a range of positions including senior care assistants, a domestic assistant, care assistants, the housekeeper and the home’s administrator. Those thanked included:
- Hellina Burton – 25 years – domestic assistant
- Wendy Putman – 20 years – care assistant
- Clare Burrows – 15 years – senior care assistant
- Christina Thompson – 15 years – senior care assistant
- Angela Robb – 10 Years – care assistant
- Annie Sazon – 10 Years – care assistant
- Juan Sazon – 10 years – care assistant
- Candy Bernadas – 5 years – housekeeper
- Louise Bould – 5 years – administrator
- Siobhan Donohoe – 5 years – care assistant
Confirmed Chris Chambers: “It was great to take some time out to say a special ‘thank you’ to our amazing team for their support over the years; we are all so proud of their loyalty and commitment.
“On behalf of all of our residents, their family and everyone at Healthcare Homes Group, I would like to thank each and every one of our team for their commitment and for providing such wonderful consistent and friendly care over the years.”