Stephanie Hewat-Jaboor won the Nursing in Social Care Award – End of Life, while Susan Palethorpe won the Nursing in Social Care Award – Dementia Care.
Both winners are employed by Tanglewood Care Homes, which operates homes in Spalding, Boston, Coningsby, Horncastle and Alford.
Two other Tanglewood workers were also recognised at the awards, which took place at the County Assembly Rooms in Lincoln on Thursday (22nd February).
Viv Smith, who also works at Cedar Falls, was highly commended in the Residential Care Award category, and Stephanie Townsend, who works at Tanglewood Care Home in Horncastle, was highly commended in the Best Supporting Role Award category.
In total 14 employees at Tanglewood Care Homes were shortlisted for the awards, which are organised by the Lincolnshire Care Association (LinCA).
“We were delighted to have so many staff shortlisted for these awards – one-fifth of the total nominees on the night – and so happy to see our colleagues win two of the awards outright,” said Tracy Ann Shelbourn, founder and Director of Tanglewood Care Homes.
“It’s a very special feeling to be rewarded for the important work you do in this way and I’d like to congratulate everyone who was shortlisted on their achievement.”
The Lincolnshire Care Awards celebrate outstanding care workers, teams and organisations and the awards dinner was hosted by Melvyn Prior from BBC Radio Lincolnshire.
The nine award categories were as follows:
- Sills & Betteridge Community Care Award
- StaffAid Residential Care Award
- University of Lincoln and Lincolnshire County Council Nursing in Social Care Award
- Apetito Best Supporting Role Award
- Community Health Partnerships Care Leadership Award
- District Councils Community Leadership Award
- Lincoln College Rising Star Award
- Bishop Grosseteste University Outstanding Learner
- NatWest Outstanding Care Team Award