Ozone sanitizing is the most effective way to deep clean residential environments of all sizes and it is easier, quicker, and more cost-effective than manual cleaning or fogging.
Once in position, an easy to use key-pad enables the operator to set the optimal ozone concentration for the size of the room. The system then automatically converts the ambient air into ozone that fills the room, sanitising floors, walls, ceilings, surfaces and equipment.
The complete sanitisation of an average sized room will take approximately two hours. This includes the production of ozone, maintaining the required concentration for total cleaning and then returning the room to its usual habitation state.
“SanOZone is one of the most versatile and efficient sanitisation systems available to healthcare, commercial property owners and facilities management companies. It offers many benefits over manual cleaning and we believe that it is three times quicker and more efficient than alternatives like fogging.”
The main benefits of SanOZone are:
• Highly efficient in the fight against Covid viruses
• Effective against the majority of microorganisms tested
• Requires only low volumes of ozone to kill bacteria, fungus, parasites and viruses
• A standalone system that eliminates the need for chemical substances
• More cost-effective than traditional cleaning operations or materials
• Quicker and more effective than fogging
SanOZone units are fully mobile, easy to pro- gramme for hourly or daily cleaning and have acoustic and visual warning indicators for safe operation. As it creates its own ozone, no chemicals or additional cleaning products are required. There are no ongoing costs.
SanOZone Easybox systems are available from Barbel now, with prices starting from £1,750 ex VAT for the Easybox 5.