Rosehill are proud to have a long-standing history within the furniture industry. It’s their unique history and knowledge of the market which sets them apart from the rest. They’re committed to quality, and their standards have continued to excel over the last 40 years.
The expert team at Rosehill understand the market and can tailor your order to suit your exact requirements. With over four decades experience in the industry, you can feel at ease knowing that you’re in safe hands. They take pride in the quality products they supply which are built to last, while also being great value for money.
Rosehill have experience working with healthcare organisations who require durable and comfortable seating for their patients and staff. Rosehill specialise in seating and tables for care home lounges, dining rooms, visitor and waiting rooms, wards, staff rooms and FF&E packages.
Options include bariatric seats, anti-microbial vinyl and fabrics for hygiene and infection control, high back chairs with head support and armchairs.
• High back chairs with head support and wingback models.
• Chairs which have been tested for bariatric use.
• Their upholstered chairs can be supplied with anti-microbial vinyl and wood finishes for hygiene and infection control.
• Models are available with arms to assist people getting up and down from their seat.
• Made to order products in a huge range of colours and finishes to fit in with your existing décor.
• Lounge chairs, side chairs and coffee tables, which are designed to enhance your communal areas.
• Dining chairs and armchairs with stylish and durable tables in a range of shapes and sizes.
• Bedroom furniture with fitted items in high quality finishes.
• Outdoor furniture and benches.
• Complimentary breakout, modular and office furniture for staff areas and receptions
Their furniture is available in a variety of styles and is designed and manufactured to help you provide a safe and comfortable seating option for your staff, patients and visitors. Their range is high quality and built to offer great comfort, and durability for furniture that lasts.
Browse their wide range of furniture for your care home, clinic, ward or waiting room online at www.rosehill.co.uk, or call 0161 485 1717 to request a brochure or discuss your requirements with their helpful sales team.
Visit www,rosehill.co.uk for more details and information.