Alarm Radio Monitoring (A.R.M) is a UK based manufacturer of wireless Nurse Call and Staff Alarm systems; offering a comprehensive range of Nurse Call, Staff Alarm, Fire Alarm, and Door Access bespoke systems. With over 28 years experience in the design & development of wireless Nurse Call & Staff Alarm systems, A.R.M has established itself as a key player within the wireless solutions market to the public and private healthcare sectors.
Wireless systems can be fitted while your home remains operational, so you do not have to close rooms off and they offer greater flexibility and ease for future expansion.
Care Homes choose A.R.M nurse call systems because they:
• are quick and simple to install.
• make it easier for staff to identify the source of calls because they give full text descriptions.
• give management the tools they need to monitor and control best practice. The system provides a full audit trail of which buttons are pressed and response times.
• failsafe eg alerts you in the event of a system fault or batteries are running low.
• carry a year’s guarantee.
• are supported 24/7, 365 days a year by specialist engineers over the telephone or online.
Take the ongoing cost out of your operation with our unique return to base service exchange policy and low cost of ownership along with flexible finance options.
No matter how demanding your environment, A.R.M believes everyone – whether you’re a customer in a care home or team member – should be within safe reach.
NEW – Glove friendly, touch screen display.
Our new and innovative falls detection system
The Bed Angel ensures overnight bed monitoring and protection against falls, wandering and confusion.
For further details: 01568 610 016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org