Date: Thursday 28th January 2021
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
The Virtual Seminar is FREE to attend and all members and non-members of the NACC are welcome to attend.
We’re offering all those who register and attend 50% OFF the NACC’s Menu Planning & Dining in Care Homes Publication.
The seminar is sponsored by RATIONAL UK and hosted by Darryl Catley, NACC South West Regional Chair and Richard Brooks, NACC South West Deputy Chair.
We have an incredible line up of speakers for this seminar with topics including vegetarian and vegan diets, diabetes in care homes, best practice for gluten free diets and what tools are available, hydration and much more.
Our speakers include:
- Sand Thomassen, Sales Director, Scotland, Head of Healthcare and Hospitals, RATIONAL UK Ltd
- Helen Simpson, Support Dietitian, NHS North Hampshire
- Annemarie Aburrow, Consultant Dietitian, Wessex Academic Health Science Network (AHSN)
- Emily Hampton, Head of Food Policy, Coeliac UK
- Gary Kilminster & Robin Dudley, Essential Cuisine
- Alex Connell, Roving Chef, Vegetarian for Life
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to book.
For further information visit: https://www.thenacc.co.uk/events/nacc-national-seminar—january