Helping you to put your residents’ needs first by treating them quickly, and isolating where needed.
AN EASY-TO-USE INSTRUMENT, PROVIDING POSITIVE RESULTS FOR:
- Influenza A & B in as little as 5 minutes, with 95% detected within 7 minutes1 and negative results in 13 minutes2
- RSV in 13 minutes or less2
- Strep A in as little as 2 minutes, with 99% detected within 3 minutes and negative results in 6 minutes2
- SARS-CoV-2 in 13 minutes or less2
1. NHS England and NHS Improvement. Primary Care Bulletin. Updated June 29, 2021. Accessed November 2021. https://www.england.nhs.uk/ coronavirus/primary-care/other-resources/primarycarebulleting/june- 2021.
2. Zhou H, Tsou JH, Chinthalapally M, Liu H, Jiang F. Detection and Differentiation of SARS-CoV-2, Influenza, and Respiratory Syncytial Viruses by CRISPR. Diagnostics. 2021;11(5):823.
3. MedTech Europe. The Value of Diagnostic Information in Acute Respiratory Infections — Observations From the COVID-19 Pandemic. Accessed November 2021. https://www.medtecheurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/vodicase- on-respiratory-disease_case-study.pdf.
4. Moore N, et al. Evaluation of the Alere™ i Influenza A & B 2 Assay. Poster presented at: ASM Clinical Virology Symposium; 2018; West Palm Beach, Florida.
5. Abbott. Data on File. ID NOW™ Clinical Data.