Edge Protect have been providing care groups throughout the pandemic with their own Fogging equipment and revolutionary 3-1 TriGuard solution to enable homes to effectively manage hygiene and infection control in- house. Owning their own fogging equipment allows care homes to maintain the safety and wellbeing of both residents and staff whilst also having best laid plans in place when opening back up for outside visitors.
The process can be managed in-house, with a quick and simple process treating all visitation areas both inside and outside the home along with other communal areas and bedrooms.
Owning your own fogging equipment has been advised by councils as an essential
purchase, and one of which can be claimed back through the infection control funds. It ensures your home has a robust Covid prevention process in place whilst also having all the tools necessary for immediate treatment in the event of any outbreaks.
BENEFITS OF TRIGUARD AND FOGGING TO CARE HOMES
- A quick and easy to use in house Covid19 decontamination solution
- Significantly reduce likelihood of outbreaks and spreads with one simple weekly treatment
- Save 000’s of pounds on specialist cleaners
- Fogging cost at £0.30p per room, based on an average care home room size of 20m2
- Non time consuming – Fogging takes 30 second per room. Up to 20 x cheaper than employing external specialists (based on a 40 room care home)
- TriGuard forms an antimicrobial coating on surfaces, which continues to protect against biocides residually when dry
- A comprehensive sanitising method, protecting employees, residents and families for complete peace of mind
- TriGuard does not use aggressive chemicals, alcohol or bleach and is non-toxic, and safe on skin.
“ We are delighted to have the Edge Protect team in our corner supporting providers through this pandemic”
Nadra Ahmed OBE
Executive Chairman – National Care Association
Visit www.edge-protect.co.uk or call 01179 214 1109 for more information and an obligation free quote.