DiffX is a powerful non-chlorine disinfection system which eliminates ALL surface contamination including spores, bacteria, viruses and pathogenic organisms. The patent protected formulation of disinfection represents a new generation of disinfection. It is not deactivated by soiling, it worksthrough the dirt.
The powder is contained within a water soluble sachet, which when dissolved in warm water creates a disinfecting agent which outperforms chlorine based disinfectants, especially under the most extreme conditions.
DiffX kills MRSA and viruses, C diff spores 100%, TB and Mycobacteria, and CRE/CRO
• It is non chlorine and non Quat based
• Has a corrosion inhibitor and is pH neutral
• Is low risk – COSHH
• Effective against C. diff, MRSA and Norovirus
• Cleans and disinfects in one at the same time
• Improves cleaning standards
• Patient, staff and visitor friendly
• Safe in the environment.
• All relevant EN Tests passed, through UKCAS accredited Labs
DiffX saves money by keeping wards clean, disinfected and infection free. It also maximises the use of materials being non-corrosive saving money on replacement cloths, mops, floors and equipment.
We have a just launched our DiffX Dry Wipes, manufactured and packaged entirely in the UK. They have been tested to and passed the EN13704 standard which means they reach the required log reduction within 2 minutes under dirty conditions. The non-woven material can be macerated and contains surfactants, so cleans and disinfects at the same time.