BMB International Recruitment
BMB International Recruitment is a family company leading the way in bespoke, ethical placement services of clinically skilled, committed, and compassionate Filipino care staff to discerning employers across the UK.
25 years of International Recruiting Excellence
BMB’s UK team work closely with care providers nationally to deliver consultation of comprehensive recruitment process, tailored to the individual needs and expectations of the hiring organisation. With offices in the Philippines, the UK and Canada, BMB do not outsource any part of the recruitment process.
Fully screened care professionals from the Philippines available for immediate shortlisting –
• Registered Nurses – OSCE Ready
• Registered Mental Nurses (RMNs) – OSCE Ready
• Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists – HCPC ready
• Senior Care Workers – Care Workers – Nursing Aids – Healthcare Assistants – Clinical HCAs
• Complex Care / Learning Disabilities Specialists. Domiciliary / Live-in Care
BMBs Services Include: Comprehensive Details of Recruiting Process, Document templates, Candidate shortlist, Face to face or online interviews, Facilitate e-learnings or online training, Pre-departure orientation, Flight bookings, Pick up and transportation from airport, Welcome food pack, Post deployment pastoral care and settlement services
Over 6000 Care Professionals placed in Permanent Roles Globally
City East Gate, Nottingham NG1 5FS – 0115 678 5986