As COVID-19 continues to be a major concern for UK care homes, it is important to plan and implement strategies to keep their visitors and employees safe. Where cleanliness and efficiency are key for the hospitality trade, a simple and safe way of sanitising is the way forward. Introducing the Astreea® pedal hand sanitiser.
Touchless, fully mechanical and made entirely from medical stainless steel, this revolutionary dispenser requires no assembly, electrical outlet, or maintenance. It’s designed for both indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for any public space. The Astreea® dispenser is different from typical plastic wall or post- mounted products. Its seamless steel body and mechanical operation make it almost indestructible. Units are maintenance-free, arrive fully assembled, and use any hand sanitiser product, making them an ideal solu- tion during these uncertain times.
Astreea®’s many virtues have made i an easy choice for businesses as lockdown eases.
• 12 month warranty
• Genuine usage increase where installed
• Medical stainless-steel construction
• Developed in an aerospace factory
• No electrical outlet needed
• Visitors see you are proactively making site safe
• Highest quality materials
• Universal use, can be filled with any hand sanitiser