If you are a healthcare or care home worker or Occupational Therapist and struggling to dress your patients during this Covid-19 pandem-
ic; then take a look at our range of
Adaptawear adapted clothing for both men and women. Adaptawear com- fort clothing has been designed to help independent living and assisted dressing with the aim to make getting dressed easier and less painful for both the wearer and carer.
Adaptawear designs and manufac- turers a range of ladies and men’s open back and drop front trousers, magnetic & open back shirts and blouses, dresses, skirts, open back nighties and front fastening bras. We also sell a selection of everyday essentials aimed at making people comfortable day and night.
Adaptawear clothes are ideal for
arthritis, stroke, Parkinson, incontinence and dementia sufferers as well as people of all ages who struggle with buttons and zips. The easy fit
clothes are made from quality and natural fabrics to provide maximum comfort.
• Discreetly Adapted Clothes
• Independent & Assisted Dressing • Ladies & Men’s Daywear and
• UK Nationwide and Overseas
- No Quibble 14 Day Returns
- VAT Exemption where relevant
- FREE Delivery on orders over £100For more information on Adaptawear’s Product Range please visit www.adaptawear.com. Carer readers please quote TC141 for 10% discount off your first order.