Not long ago we noticed that in our local park there was adequate seating for the non-disabled but none for the wheelchair-user, the more we looked the more we saw a complete lack of effort in complying with regulations and laws specifically brought in to counter this ignorance and discrimination.
We decide to act, our plan was:
• Make our products both ‘accessible & ‘inclusive’.
• Design furniture with the wheelchair-user in mind
• Act within both the Disability Act and the Equality Act
• Provide quality products for non-disabled and disabled alike.
• Consider the elderly
• Make the products affordable
• Make rental to events an option
• Use sustainable products where possible
We then thought we need to provide picnic benches and outdoor furniture for people who use wheelchairs. There is definitely a need for disabled, easy access outdoor furniture. All made robustly to take the knocks from wheelchairs and manufactured from sustainable wood from environmentally friendly sources. They also need to make the user feel inclusive.
Why Care Homes?
…because not only is it their legal duty under the discrimination acts people who happen to use wheelchairs also happen to enjoy sitting outside in fine weather, they are also appreciated in public places as well as private homes & gardens and places where care is a first priority
For more information visit our website at https://inclusivefurniture.com
Contact Peter Cubbin
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 07775717880