At each fete, there will be various stalls, raffles, musical entertainment, tea, cakes and stalls to enjoy.
Its recent summer fete at Redennick went off with a musical bang! Everyone was commenting how amazing the atmosphere was.
Some staff had a jump around on a mini-trampoline before it was sold. Residents enjoyed their entertainment by Greg Woods, and he stayed longer than expected because he wanted to make things extra special for them.
Thanks go out to Greg for his kindness.
Cornwall Care would like to thank Eve Thorpe, Hayley and Shaun, Sylvia Bailey, Jean and Pat for all their help. The event couldn’t have been done it without you and a special thank you to Sally Barratt who helped with raising prizes for the raffle, making hampers and doing charity runs – her help has been immense.
The final total raised on the day was £1,465.63. Well done to all those who helped raise such a huge sum!
Any monies raised goes toward the residents’ amenities fund to pay for activities, entertainment, decorations and gifts for residents.
Dates for future fetes include:
– 29 July – Headlands in Carbis Bay
– 2 August – Trevarna in St Austell
– 4 August – St Martin’s in Camborne
– 11 August – Blackwood in Camborne
– 18 August – Trengrouse in Helston
– End of August – Mountford in Truro
– 9 September – Woodland in St Austell
– 29 September – Penberthy in Newquay