- Entries open for five award categories, celebrating excellence across the care sector – visit towergateinsurance.co.uk/care-awards
- £1,000 holiday voucher for winners, to be presented to them in September
- Nominations close 8th June 2018
Nominations are now open for the Towergate Care Awards 2018. The specialist insurance broker provides cover for various areas of the care industry and wants to celebrate individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence in care.
The awards will recognise and pay tribute to those who go above and beyond to deliver the best quality care every day, providing recognition for people in this profession – where it happens.
There are five award categories, reflecting the diversity of caring in all its many forms, and the winners will be revealed at the end of September and presented with a £1,000 holiday voucher for a well-deserved break and a £500 donation to a good cause of their choice.
Towergate is urging people to give recognition to those in the community who work tirelessly to make other peoples’ lives brighter. The award categories are as follows:
- Outstanding Contribution to Home Care
- Care Home Worker of the Year
- Nursery School Worker of the Year
- School Worker of the Year
- The Towergate Care Award
To read the terms of entry for each award and to submit a nomination please visit www.towergateinsurance.co.uk/care-awards Deadline for entries is 8th June 2018.