If you are looking for a suitable Nurse Call system, look no further than a Medicare system. Medicare has already explored different technologies and have created one of the best solutions on the market.
At Medicare, they care about your care. Over the last 30 years Medicare has researched and developed nurse call systems using various technologies and combined the advantages of each technology together leaving behind the disadvantages they faced at the time.
Medicare can help you determine your needs and help design a state of the art Nurse Call system working within your budget. From there they can offer a stress free, project managed installation service to ensure you are set up correctly and understand the features and benefits of your new system.
Once your new Nurse Call system has been installed, the after care service provides a 24/7 support line and a range of online training videos to help you learn more about our easy and simple to use Nurse Call system.
Benefits of choosing Medicare:
- The market’s most experienced wireless and radio Nurse Call company
- Cost effective
- Simple and Easy to use
- 24/7 Free support line
- Online training videos
- Systems built with dementia care in mind
- Low cost maintenance services
- Reliability built in for low maintenance costs
- Engineered to withstand the demands of the care environment
- Fully trained installation and after-sales support engineers
- Online Call-Logging with easy to generate reports
- Free on-site demonstration