Health+Care 2018 on 27-28 June, Excel London will welcome thousands of care business owners, directors and managers all wanting to find solutions to their challenges and learn how the long-term integrated healthcare plans will affect the care they provide.
Health+Care is unique because it gives senior professionals from the health and care sector the opportunity to come together to network, collaborate and share learning. This year thousands will attend to gain access to content, products and services that will help them:
• Achieve more positive outcomes and improve the quality of their care
• Improve future CQC results and better prepare for inspection
• Develop an agile care service able to adapt to, and make the most of change, whether it be policy or market-based
• Enhance the services they provide through new innovations and technologies
• Drive business efficiency and growth with lessons learnt in presentations and panel discussions by industry leaders and successful care business operators
• Network with leaders from their local CCGs, Local Authority Directors, Trusts and GPs who have new pools of funding they will want to access
Health+Care gives visitors the opportunity to learn from fellow care providers succeeding with the same challenges they face and regulators whose policies impact the service they provide. With over 240 sessions in 13 theatres full of world class conference programme, discussions and tutorials, Health+Care will help you excel in 2018 and battle any challenge you face and most importantly provide better care.
A hard-hitting programme delivered by the highest calibre of speakers will showcase the latest innovations and expert advice to help tackle the mounting pressure on care businesses whilst providing excellent care for patients and residents.
Over 400 leaders from the sector will be speaking including:
• Andrea Sutcliffe CBE, Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care – CQC
• James Sanderson, Director of Personalised Care – NHS England
• Bridget Warr, CEO – UKHCA
• Scott Sherriden, Managing Director – The Care Hub
• Deborah Hayes, Director of Care & Services Development and Registered Manager/Safeguarding & Dementia Lead – Age UK East London
• Rob Martin, Head of Care Quality – Anchor
• Martin Green, CEO – Care England
As a senior care professional, you are entitled to a complimentary pass to attend the event for free by signing up this week – saving you £899 + VAT*.
There are a limited number of complimentary places, so guarantee your place at Health+Care 2018 by booking your pass today.
Please visit the following website now to make sure you secure your place and can attend: www.healthpluscare.co.uk/book