We can help you!
MeadowSweet® create lovingly hand-crafted arrangements of British seasonal flowers.
- Our posies are a different design each week.
- We often use fragrant, unusual and nostalgic garden blooms. Think scented roses, sweet peas, herbs, bluebells, narcissus, seed heads and cornflowers…
- Living with flowers has been shown to reduce feelings of anxiety and depression, and can have a positive impact on people’s wellbeing.*
- Posies arrive boxed and expertly arranged in a vase of water. They are ready to display on a windowsill, coffee table or bedside table.
- MeadowSweet® happily collect old flowers, vases and boxes to minimise waste, reuse packaging, compost green waste, and to make life a whole lot easier for you and your staff!
- We are currently offering our wonderful flowers and free delivery service to Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ferndown and East Dorset.
- Do sign up to our e-newsletter via our website to find out what’s in the posies each week, meet the growers, and keep up-to-date with our expanding delivery area and special offers.
- Weekly posies, along with other products and frequency choices are available through our website at http://meadowsweet.co.uk. If you’d like to talk to Sophie or Mark about our service please give us a call on 07561 531 390 or email email@example.com