Ideal for sufferers of stroke, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, motor neurone disease and post viral fatigue syndrome sufferers. It also reduces distress for dementia sufferers who get agitated when clothes go over their heads.
Palliative nurses can dress or change a lady simply by gently rolling them into the nightdress. This pretty feminine nightie is designed for ladies unable to wear a traditional ‘over the head’ nightdress due to a variety of medical conditions.
Iona’s special features:
• Generous overlap at the back ensures dignity
• Shoulder opening, ideal if upper body movement is limited
• Can be put on without the need to disconnect medical equipment
• Can be opened flat and put on from a lying or seated position
• Soft cotton rich seersucker fabric
• Available in blue or pink in sizes 10 – 26
Excellent Customer Feedback!
• “This seersucker fabric is amazing, quick drying and less bulky at the back so makes it much more comfortable to lie on! The carers love it and my Mum looks very pretty.”
• “The Iona nightdresses are perfect, so soft and fit beautifully whilst helping immensely with my mother’s care, who sadly is bed bound from a severe stroke”. JF, Oxfordshire
For more information on Adaptawear’s Product Range please visit www.adaptawear.com. Carer readers please quote TC141 for 10% discount off your first order.